Posted my travelstories. Working on other stories now. Independence of the Mozambiquan television. Doing research on that. Besides: enjoying the good life in Maputo. Contrasts like all the cities IÂ´ve been in Africa. It is getting dark now and still a lot of women are selling their goods in the streets. Collecting a small income to feed their families. When I have guests in Nairobi people tend to say: Â´Look at this poverty, it is so badÂ´ My answer always is, that on a world scale only 25 percent of the people are living a so called Western life. The other 75 percent is struggling in poverty. The difference is that you notice the contrast in Africa within 20 meters, you can see people dying in the street and others enjoying a croissant with an espresso while they check their agenda in their PDA. What is the difference between contrasts within 10 meters and within 2000 kilometers?
I am not much of a fundraiser, I must admit, but after reading this here,
door Arjen Westra in Nairobi De Hagenaar Roeland Lelieveld (29) laat zien dat je met
Could job rotation for world leaders work? Ever wondered how Africa would look if we
Shelly Githonga is a Kenyan writer. Last year, her screenplay was selected from the catalog of the Kenyan Scriptwriters Guilt, to be produced. Days before the movies premieres, we talk to her. Who is the writer and what moves her to write about a serious subject as mental health?